We are only a few hours away from ringing in 2022. How in the world did this happen so fast? Another twelve months have shot by and we remain in the middle of a pandemic. Despite the restrictions that remain, for me 2021 was a very good year. God enabled the following to occur as a writer:
- Forty-nine devotional blogs were published.
- Twenty-nine travel blog articles were published.
- 138 writer blog articles were published.
- “Bible Trek: Reading the Bible in Thirteen Weeks” was published.
- “The Twelve: Fishers of Men” was published.
- One in-person Flourish Writers Conference was attended in Cincinnati.
- An online West Coast Writers Conference was attended.
- Story Tellers 2021 Virtual Retreat was attended.
- Your Roadmap to Writing 2021 Virtual Retreat was attended.
- Write Your Book Conference (Virtual) was attended.
- Four virtual masterclasses were attended.
- Numerous workshops were attended.
Wow! God worked me with His power!
A new year is coming and God has plans to work me with more conferences and workshops. He intends for me to write a fourth book about how it is never too late for the physically older Child of God to be used for His purposes. In addition, He has giving me an opportunity to be on a television show with Sharon Norris Elliott. Doing all for the glory of God, living on His schedule, and praying Big is the only way to go! Follow me into 2022 and watch God work!
Juel A. Fitzgerald has a degree in English and is a Toastmaster trained public speaker, loves to travel, and walk long distances with friends. She writes in four blogs and is the author of “Lives of a Gem! God’s Treasured Possession”, “Bible Trek: Reading the Bible in Thirteen Weeks”, and “The Twelve: Fishers of Men”.
These are her four blogs:
- Heart Emissions – weekly spiritual devotionals.
- Juel’s Travel Beacon – travel information and tips.
- Walking For God Challenge – one year blog to raise funds for HOPE worldwide.
- Writer’s Blog – writer’s journey, news and other information
Photo by Vladislav Murashko on Pexels.com
©2020-2021 Juel’s Creations, LLC
One thought on “2021 Reflections”