“The Emotionally Healthy Woman: Eight Things You Have to Quit to Change Your Life” by Geri Scazzero with her husband Peter helped reinforced what I have learned after sixty-five years of life and showed me what else needs to change in my life. Those eight things that women need to quit to be emotionally healthy are:
- Quit being afraid of what others think.
- Quit lying.
- Quit dying to the wrong things.
- Quit denying anger, sadness, and fear.
- Quit blaming.
- Quit overfunctioning.
- Quit faulting thinking.
- Quit living someone else’s life.
When we allow any of these lifestyles to rule in our lives we prevent the best life God desires us to have.
Juel A. Fitzgerald has a degree in English and is a Toastmaster trained public speaker, loves to travel, and walk long distances with friends. She writes in four blogs and is the author of “Lives of a Gem! God’s Treasured Possession”, “Bible Trek: Reading the Bible in Thirteen Weeks”, and “The Twelve: Fishers of Men”.
These are her four blogs:
- Heart Emissions – weekly spiritual devotionals.
- Juel’s Travel Beacon – travel information and tips.
- Walking For God Challenge – one year blog to raise funds for HOPE worldwide.
- Writer’s Blog – writer’s journey, news and other information
©2020-2021 Juel’s Creations, LLC